Copied from MAAPR.com link---->http://www.maapr.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=11486
Saturday, September 26, 2009 (gates open at 1500 on Friday)
Paintball Sportsland, Fredrick, MD
$45 MUST pre-register by Sept. 24!!!!!
Friday September 25, 2009
1500 - Field gate opens
1700 - Chrono opens
1900 - Chrono closes
2200 - Lights Out
2201 - RON (Rest Over Night)
0700 - Registration and Chrono Opens
0900 - Safety briefing for all players
1000-1630 - Day Game
1630-1900 - Dinner/Raffle
1900-2300 - Night Game
Items of Interest: Night Vision is Allowed!! Free Hot Dinner provided on game night!! Other meals at player's cost.
With tensions running high from North Korea's 2003 initial attempt to cross the DMZ and invade South Korea, coupled with their repeated Nuclear Missile testing the situation is tenuous at best. North Korea's Defense Minister, Kim Il Chol, has released a statement claiming that several of the recent missile tests have proven positive, and further claims that North Korea is now a World Nuclear Power. North Korean dictator Kim Jong-Il is calling for a complete withdrawal of all American Marine forces from the Korean Peninsula, as well as the removal of all American influence from South Korean politics and policies.
United States Marines have been embedded into Camp Greaves to aid South Korea or repel any further attempted invasion across the DMZ. The Marines understand that Camp Greaves is an island to which supplies and reinforcements will be slow in coming. In true Marine fashion, they have willingly volunteered to stop any invasion before it threatens South Korea further.
After months of saber rattling, Kim Jong-Il sent the first stroke of another explosive civil war by launching SCUD High Explosive and Germ missiles into the capitol city of Seoul. No warning was given and both South Korea and the US forces stationed there were caught unaware and unprepared. The troops in Camp Greaves now have less chances of rearm, refit, and reinforcements arriving. Their situation looks grim...
As North Korean forces mass across the DMZ, reports filter in about incoming Chinese forces bolstering the North Korean lines. Marine Recon units are sent out to gather intel. Two have not returned and are presumed killed or captured. The last was hit hard by ambush and only two Marines returned. They confirmed Chinese forces, not just advisors, on the North Korean side of the DMZ. They are preparing to attack once again!
Camp Greaves is brought to Red Alert and prepared to repel a combined North Korean and Chinese attack! War is imminent!!!
Hot Spot Airsoft
MORE TO COME!!!
- All pertinent information for the game can be found on the game's Official Forum, linked above.
- For additional questions, please post in the Game's Public Forum. Someone else might have the same question!
- Biodegradable ammunition is not required for AEG's.
- Electric hookups are not available for charging. Bring your own Vehicle AC/DC converters for battery charging.
- Hot chow will be available for purchase at lunchtime.
- Open fires or charcoal grills are not allowed on the property. Small propane grills are authorized.
- Depending on weather conditions, there may be a large (managed) bonfire during RON.
- "Cold Burning" smoke grenades are authorized, pending game-day decision based on weather conditions.
NPC & STAFF INTERACTION:
- There will be Non-Player Characters (NPCs) on the field, as well as Scripted Characters. Interaction is encouraged and sometimes required for missions.
- NPC's can be bought, bartered with, recruited, taken as hostages, interrogated, etc.
- Team affiliation with NPCs may not be clearly identifiable. Communication with your team leader is highly recommended.
- Tents are encouraged
- Recreational Vehicles (RV's) may be brought if coordinated ahead of time. Contact PBSL at 301-898-1100 to arrange for space for your RV.
- Do not empty your "brown water" or sewer tanks on the property. Gas, Electric, & Water hookups are not available.
All weapons (except pistols) will be chrono'd with .20g bb's prior to entering the field.
FPS Limits are:
AEG's - 400fps w/ .20g bb's
Sniper Rifles - - 500fps w/ .20g bb's (all single shot-only rifles)
On the Spot checks will be done if a player is suspected of having a "hot" gun. Players are required to submit to random, on-the-spot checks by referees or game staff. Refusal to allow on-the-spot checks, or being found in possession of a "hot" gun will be cause for game ejection. In addition, players attempting to "beat the chrono" will be ejected.
MINIMUM ENGAGEMENT DISTANCE:
Sniper - 100ft
AEG - 15 feet
Pistol - 15 feet
AEG's & Pistols under 15 feet must ask for "surrender". If both players call "surrender" simultaneously, a "parlay" would require both parties to move 25 feet outwards from their current position prior to re-engaging, giving a 50 foot distance.
- Due to insurance regulations, all players are required to have a full, ANSI-rated paintball mask.
- Masks must have solid lenses, full face coverage, and must cover eyes, ears, nose, and mouth.
- Goggles w/ balaclava, shooting glasses, and mesh masks are not authorized.
- Players are required to collect their own trash.
- There will be garbage collection bags on-site for disposal.
- Dumping is not authorized.
Uniform restrictions for this game will be strictly enforced. Attendees not in the correct uniform, will not be granted access to the field.
USMC - Desert MARPAT or 3-color desert DCUs
North Korean forces - "Green" MARPAT or Woodland BDUs
- Entry wristbands will be color coordinated to identify which team you are playing for.
- Arm bands/tape will not be utilized for this event.
- Players without one of the above-listed uniforms, will not be allowed entry to the field. There will be no exceptions.
- Players must have a uniform in which the top pattern matches the bottom pattern. In the event a player wishes to remove their top, their pants must still match the team uniform requirements.
- Tactical Gear is not required to match team patterns.
There is a 150 player cap so sign up sooon!!!!! I'm going with a few others if anyones interested we need 4 more people on our squad (10).