Home Forums Reviews Classifieds Gallery Chat Calendar Store Map Player Map Links
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: New shotgun and scabbard  (Read 1384 times)

bigmanyellow

• Private
    • View Profile
New shotgun and scabbard
« on: October 18, 2011, 11:10:42 PM »

I am going to buy a shotgun and a scabbard for my secondary. i want a pistol grip one, with a short scabbard but i can't find a scabbard the correct size. I really don't care what kind of shotgun it is, as long as it is 50 or less, and reliable. Any suggestions?
MEMBER OF THE RAIDER HATERS.

THEY SUCK!

sniperelite7

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: New shotgun and scabbard
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2011, 12:25:47 PM »

Scabbards are scabbards as far as I know. I have one and it seems compact enough.

Any of the DE, UTG, etc Trishots will do. All clones of the TM trishots, which are fine if you have the coin to drop on them. All are reliable. My DE m3 has worked fairly well without a hitch.

ghost sniper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2011, 01:17:43 AM »

Just a thought here but why do you need a scabbard? A one point tacticle sling would work just as well I'm sure just a thought though.
Got 99 cookies and dat BI*** ate one.

Mad Dog

• Colonel
  • G 2/5 "Ghosts of Zamindawar" OEF 12-1/12-2
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2011, 11:34:12 PM »

shotgun scabbards in my opinion are this goofy new fad that people are trying to get in on because it looks "tactical," when in truth, it's just another piece of gear to weigh you down and crowd your flak (or whatever MOLLE you're attaching it to).  if you're going to use a shotgun as a "secondary," then it should be compact compared to your primary long arm since its main purpose isn't to be your workhorse weapon.  range should take a secondary consideration to accuracy and reliability, and this weapon should really only be a bridge to getting your primary back up and running (as any secondary weapon should).

airsoft, unlike real life) doesn't have any secondaries that really offer a completely different capability that the primary doesn't (save for grenade launchers that shoot bb showers or other projectiles).  sure, methods of operations will vary, but ultimately they all shoot the same 6mm bb.  unless you really want a tri-shot, then i'll have to say to hunt down a Maruzen CA870 and enjoy.  who knows, you may just love it more than your primary.
Most airsoft gun owners look back on their purchases and have regrets.  Maruzen CA870 owners don't have that problem.

ghost sniper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2011, 07:58:08 AM »

UTG shorty version is only about 65 it's worth the few more dollars and a scabbard you can get from a gun and knife show for 20 dollars I suppose But I still believe a one point sling on the pistol grip shotgun is the way to go.
Got 99 cookies and dat BI*** ate one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.054 seconds with 27 queries.