Home Forums Reviews Classifieds Gallery Chat Calendar Store Map Player Map Links
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Which magazines (if any) are compatible with the VFC SCAR-H??  (Read 683 times)

TheBaren428

• Private
    • View Profile
Which magazines (if any) are compatible with the VFC SCAR-H??
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:54:01 PM »

Hello all. I just purchased a VFC SCAR-H and I was wondering if there were any other magazines other than the VFC/Echo1 mid-or hicaps that will work with my SCAR-H. I was looking on www.evike.com and the SR-25 mags look very similar to the SCAR-H mags. I am only asking because the VFC mags are rather expensive ($40!!!) for just one and I would like to have two or three mid-caps for mil-sim games. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I am new to VFC AEGs. Thanks.
P.S. I was wondering about the quality/durability of the VFC internals, I have read mixed reviews and I haven't found a conclusive answer yet.
VFC SCAR-H, Stock. KWA G18C - Tightbore barrel, hammer spring, hi-flow valve, metal recoil spring, CNC rocket valve, polished outer barrel, and custom painted slide...more to come.

ghost sniper

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
Re: Which magazines (if any) are compatible with the VFC SCAR-H??
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 10:14:32 PM »

This post belongs in the New user post please read the rules and regulations of this website. Thank you that is all. By the way welcome to ASR
Got 99 cookies and dat BI*** ate one.

XavierMace

• I do like pie
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • ASR Staff and ICS M4 Guru
    • View Profile
    • The homepage of XavierMace
Re: Which magazines (if any) are compatible with the VFC SCAR-H??
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 10:27:06 PM »

This post belongs in the New user post please read the rules and regulations of this website. Thank you that is all. By the way welcome to ASR

Please leave the moderating to the moderators.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.097 seconds with 26 queries.