Home Forums Reviews Classifieds Gallery Chat Calendar Store Map Player Map Links
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tokyo Marui Spring Retailer List  (Read 18908 times)

airsoft4ever

• Captain
  • "Lover of aks"
    • View Profile
    • airsoftretreat
Tokyo Marui Spring Retailer List
« on: February 16, 2006, 01:53:17 PM »

well I had a little talk to snicker about stickys.I found this one useful so I request if you could make this a sticky?Note I did not make this thread silentstalker did.Thanks!

I have volunteered to update this to keep it usable, as R6Elite's was kinda out of date.  Hope you all enjoy it.

Some sites only do special orders, such as paintball-x,  and you sometimes have to email them to get what you want.

I have only listed stores that sell TM rifles and TM HGHU pistols.

Here are all of the U.S. based dealers:

Performanceairsoft - They carry tm shotguns at pretty low prices.They also have some spring pistols and other ones by tm.For the shotguns they carry the spas 12 (stockless version),Benelli m3 super 90 and the Benelli m3 shorty shotguns.They carry some tm spring pistols with just other guns too.Last this site has a low price guarantee this is what it says "Low Price Guarante;We pride ourselves by offering the lowest prices on the internet. As such, we offer the following Price Guarantee:
Performance Airsoft will beat any competitor within the 50 USA States by 20% of the price difference.
This means that if a competitor has an AEG for $180, and we have it at $200, the price would be as follows:
$200 - $180 = $20 $20 x 20% = $4 $180 - $4 = $176
There are only a few conditions which must be met in order for us to honor a price guarantee:
1.The competitor must have the product in stock.
2.The competitor must be located within the 50 USA States.
Thats it!If you do want a price match, please send me a quick e-mail via the contact form, and I will get back to you with a total price! Thanks again guys!

Poweredgeusa - Currently carry tm sniper rifles and shotguns.They carry the most well known shotguns and mostly every shotgun by tm.The spas 12,m3 super 90 and the m3 super 90 shorty.They carry  the vsr 10 sries snipers only for tm such as the g-spec,real shock and pro sniper versions.Poweredgeusa also has the low price guarantee like performance airsoft.It's basically the same for it.

Generation Airsoft - Mk23 Socom (60)
This sight also has various ebb's and such if your interested but the only HGHU they have is the Mk.23 and it is still $60.

Plycon's - Now, Plycon's only carries the TM Uzi under clearence.

MFI - As most of you know MFI does sell the HGHU's and the rifles.  They are, as afor mentioned, horribly, and I say again, horribly overpriced.  They rifle's that they have run around $175 and the pistol's around $70.

Combat Depot (formerly Airsoft Toys) has special ordered springers in the past.  I couldn't find any on their site when I checked earlier, but of course I could've not been looking hard enough.

MD Airsoft can special order you most of the TM spring pistols for a reasonable price (around 40-45 I think), but it takes a couple of weeks to get here. They no longer have the 1911. Although, they do have the USP, G17, and the M9 all on their website for 45.

Paintball X   Can order most springers for your and even probably special order them.  I have heard of good customer service just not so good trademark removal.  Email derek sales@paintball-x.com to get more info about getting them special ordered.

Precision Airsoft  They have some HGHU's and the Mp5A3.  The Mp5 is around $85 but comes to around $100 or so shipped.  There was a guy on AS-R who bought one from there, said that they had good customer service.  Precision airsoft also sells the TM Uzi for around $96 shipped.  According to a member who emailed me they also have great customer service and fast shipping, his Uzi got to him in 3 days.

Urban Airsoft
You can order the the M8000, the 1911, and the G17 with orange and trademarks for around $45 shipped.

Depot53 - US Dealer - They currently don't have any of the TM HGHU pistol line in stock. However, they can special order them. Trademarks are permanently removed.

WoodlandAirsoft - US Dealer - Has the same wholesaler as Paintball-X. Has the whole line of TM HGHU pistols for ~$56 shipped with free two day shipping. Woodland and Paintball-X can special order all HGHU pistols and many of the pistol extra mags if they don't have them in stock. Trademarks are permanently removed in accord with US Customs laws.

Prodigy-Airsoft

These guys have a good selection of TM HGHU pistols.  They are $40 plus shipping of around $20.  They have all the HGHU's minus the USP.  Unless I didn't see it.

Here are the foreign based dealers that ship to the U.S. (there are several in U.K. that won't ship here). Keep in mind that although their prices are cheaper, you must pay shipping from Hong Kong, which can get quite steep.:

Redwolf  - You can order most of the TM HGHU pistols through RedWolf for $41. They also carry the M16A1, XM177E2, and the MP5-A3 for $85 each, and the Vz61 Scorpion for $45.

War Gamers - You can order most of the TM HGHU pistols (35 dollars) and the M16A1, XM177E2, and MP5-A3 rifles (85 dollars) through WGC. This company also stocks guns for Olympus Airsoft and Airsoft Toys.

UN Company - You can order the HGHU USP, Glock 17, Glock 17L, Beretta M92F, Beretta M8000 Cougar, Sig P228, Centimeter Master, CZ 75, and Omega for here for $30.

Airsoft Club - They have a HUGE selection of Marui springers here for $35. There were some stainless steel colored versions of some pistols I never knew existed. Some of them may be non-HGHU, so beware.

Guns 'n' Guys - They have almost all of the HGHU pistol line for about $25 dollars each.  And I have also seen some TM rifles on there to.

RC Mart - They sell a plethora of Marui pistols, some HGHU, and some non-HGHU. The HGHU's they sell are the USP, 1911, PC356, Centimeter Master, Automag III, CZ-75, M8000 Cougar, Mk23, Ruger KP85, and the Double Eagle. All the HGHU's are about $30.

Airsoft Market - They have the cheapest prices I have ever seen for TM rifles. They sell the TM MP5-A3 ($58), UZI ($58), XM177E2 ($83.50), M16A1 ($83.50), and the G3A3 ($83.50).

Cobra Airsoft - They sell the TM XM177E2 and M16A1 for $85 and the MP5-A3 for $83. They also sell the Uzi $80 and the Vz-61 Scorpian $57. In addition to these, they sell P228, PC356, M8000 Cougar, KP85 Silver, Mk23, USP, P7M13, M1911A1 Government, Glock 17/17L, Double Eagle Silver, CZ75, and the Beretta M92F, all for $33.

Cubic Works
They sell almost all of the HGHU's except the 1911, for $40 shipped, and they keep the trades and have orange.  Although they do take longer to get here they have some of the best service.

Rainbowten  I have heard from Professor K that you get get 2 HGHU's for the price of one unshipped(around $30).  They also have good service and can remove trademarks.

Dentrinity - International Dealer - Just recently began stocking the TM HGHU pistol line. Trademarks are covered with removable putty and they have a 100% delivery guarantee (see site for details). Gun is $41. Shipping is $26. $67 shipped. Expensive, yet you get full trademarks and 100% guarantee.

WGCShop - International Dealer - Sells the whole TM HGHU line and also stocks many magazines such as TM 1911 and PC356 mags which cannot be found elsewhere. You have an option of permanent trademark removal or temporarily covered (tape or putty. I can't remember). WGC also gives a 100% guarantee like Den. $41 for gun. $20 for shipping. $61 shipped.

GunsnGuys - International Dealer - Also sells many of the TM HGHU line. The price is ~$47 shipped with removable putty; however, they do not offer a delivery guarantee.

EHobbyAsia

These guys have been selling TM HGHU's and the XM for a couple of weeks now, they have the average prices on them.

Japan Airsoft

These guys are the ones to go to if your looking for any of the TM HGHU's, HG's, under 14's or anything.  They've got all the pistols, and most of them in all the forms.  The are $30 unshipped, they've got some other HGHU's like the 2nd generation that are $20 unshipped. shipping should be no more that $25.

If I have missed any that you know please let me know, and I will update this from time to time as to keep it usable.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 06:47:28 PM by airsoft4ever »

Snicker

• The Man
  • Administrator
  • General
    • View Profile
    • Airsoft Retreat
Re: Tokyo Marui Spring Retailer List
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2006, 02:04:47 PM »

Note: Someone needs to edit the HTML and use the new BBcode for the forums.
Have a question? SEARCH!

unperfect

• Major
  • Citizen Soldier
    • View Profile
    • ASR Gallery
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2006, 04:59:38 PM »

It also could have been updated.
Low Speed High Drag.

crazywhiteboy

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2006, 05:42:43 PM »

you forgot poweredgeusa.com .   they carry the tm sniper rifles and shotguns.
Rock 'N Roll Ain't Noise Pollution

airsoft4ever

• Captain
  • "Lover of aks"
    • View Profile
    • airsoftretreat
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2006, 06:20:54 PM »

Ok crazywhiteboy I added in poweredgeusa it's the first one for the usa retailors.I'll try to keep things updated.Thanks!

Zero Signal

• Trigger Girl
  • Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2006, 09:54:30 PM »

I was under the impression that you had updated it.  AirSoft Market does NOT have the Marui G3a3 springer.  You got my hopes up!  *cries*
'So what's this "Zero Signal" fan club and why in the hell is Kornkob so obsessed with you?'

Atilla: achievement unlocked just now btw, i ate a fruit roll-up without touching it with my hands to remove it from the cellophane

AGuineaPig

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2006, 02:17:35 AM »

If you really want a G3, you can get one from www.redwolfairsoft.com They are in Hong Kong though. I don't think any US retailers have it though.

Gun_Freak

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2006, 07:06:48 PM »

I believe Performance airsoft has the G3. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

airsoft4ever

• Captain
  • "Lover of aks"
    • View Profile
    • airsoftretreat
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2006, 07:47:12 PM »

I believe Performance airsoft has the G3. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Yes they have the g3a3 assualt rifle (I just checked over there.):
http://www.performanceairsoft.com/~performa/product_info.phpcPath=24_45&products_id=261
I just put it as "other ones" kid of since they don't have much rifles.Mostly they just have tm pistols.Thanks!
« Last Edit: February 26, 2006, 09:29:22 AM by airsoft4ever »

MeLikeyBouncy

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2006, 09:29:44 PM »

Guns'n'guys want over 700 dollars for the spring rifles.
{img}http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/9430/imagesaz5.jpg{img}

silentstalker

• Major
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2006, 08:24:35 PM »

Thats not 700 USD.  It's HK money I think.  Did you update it for the BBC code yet?  If not I'll do that.
if you can read this, thank a teacher.  if it's in english, thank a soldier.
                                     1SGT Eric Weaver

AGuineaPig

• Colonel
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 20, 2006, 08:44:28 PM »

Yes, Guns N Guys prices are in Hong Kong dollars. If memory serves me right, one US dollar is about 8 Hong Kong dollars. I believe it was 7.8 or something, but I rounded up a bit.

Q Mark

• Colonel
  • Woot
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2006, 12:24:02 AM »

Wait, what's average about ehobby's prices? I can't find them cheaper anywhere else shipped...

d0nk3y punch

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2006, 04:45:17 PM »

does MD airsoft have the trades on the pistols?! if so im gonna try to order form there

Raider

• Sergeant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 06:13:54 PM »

I bought my SPAS 12 from Performance airsoft and they take forever to deliver. It's been over 2 weeks now and I ordered next day shipping.I doubt that they had it in stock like they said
Don't worry about the world ending today... It's already tomorrow in Australia. Unless you're in Australia... (then start worrying)

airsoft4ever

• Captain
  • "Lover of aks"
    • View Profile
    • airsoftretreat
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2006, 07:21:41 AM »

I bought my SPAS 12 from Performance airsoft and they take forever to deliver. It's been over 2 weeks now and I ordered next day shipping.I doubt that they had it in stock like they said
Well perfromanceairsoft is having problems they don't have much people working for them anymore.Where do you live it might just be where you live they are located in CA.Thanks!

buzzboy

• 1 Strike
  • Corporal
  • Yeah right...Like I have something to say
    • View Profile
    • Our Buisness
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2006, 06:48:30 AM »

Could somebody tell me where RC mart is located and about how much shipping is from there to the US.
What is there to fear but fear it self?

LeeBoiY

• Ad Subscriber
  • Major
    • View Profile

vertabreaker

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 10:03:16 PM »

Rc mart is a great store.

I ordered my tokyo marui mk.23 hghu from there for like 40 dollars shipped. The great thing is that the trademarks were intact and they did not blaze my tip on the gun orange like they said they were. Rc mart also has great service because every email i sent to them was answered back in the next couple of hours.

wowx

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 07, 2006, 07:19:00 AM »

Which stores sell the 1911 without the slide being painted orange (most likely gluing an orange tip on or something instead)?

Motherland

• Major
    • View Profile
    • no maddox, please
« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2007, 01:30:47 AM »

You claim that eHobby Asia has 'average' prices yet I just ordered a 1911 HGHU for $38 shipped. That should probably be fixed....(thats less that buying just the gun from say DenTrinity).
Procrastination Makes Perfect

jonnyboy

• Corporal
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2007, 04:52:54 PM »

i live in Hungary  and theirs a bunch of crappy airsoft stores, and i'd pay a hundred bucks to anyone who could find one with orange tips

Travis

• Captain
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2007, 01:46:24 AM »

I would add this new airsoft site elementairsoft.com, they have a lot if not all the tm springers.

CAC001

« Reply #23 on: September 16, 2007, 12:45:49 AM »

Trinity Airsoft just stocked some TM spring pistols, might want to add that to the list.

airsoftlover3

• Private
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2008, 10:49:55 AM »

Mfiap.com and Trinityairsoft.com Carrys a bunch of Tokyo Mauri handguns/pistols
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.378 seconds with 27 queries.