Home Forums Reviews Classifieds Gallery Chat Calendar Store Map Player Map Links
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How To Take Apart A KWA Mac 11  (Read 3753 times)

Jdog

• Captain
  • Part Mac Customizer, Part Genius
    • View Profile
    • Shorty USA
How To Take Apart A KWA Mac 11
« on: March 11, 2006, 01:50:03 PM »

Kinda cruddy pics, sorry. But here is a semi complete guide on how to take apart a kwa m11.
Click on pics for larger image.

First, you must take the retaining pin out of the front. There is a pin thingy you have to slide in through the outer pin. Then you pull the outer pin out of the gun.(Sorry I cant explain it clearly, Its kinda hard to put it in words, but it pretty simple) Pull the extendable stock out by holding the button down and pullig it out all the way.

Then, pull the bolt back an hold it there. Pull up on the front and a hook will be undone right behind the handle. Pull the mag out and your ready for step 3.

Here comes the hard part. There is a bolt handle on the top of the gun, incase you havent noticed. You have to pull it up and unscrew it extremely hard to get it to budge. At first I thought It was impossible without breaking the top, but I whipped out my supernatural powers and pulled it out (Okay, I had a little help from my plyers)After that, the handle should come out easily. You can also turn it a quarter of the way when the gun is together to keep the bolt from going back.

The handle will come out and the bolt can slide out. You will be revealed with a rod with a spring around it and a brass peice on the end. The brass thingy goes in a slot right next to the hole your handle was just in when you put it together.

A)Then in the front, there is a pin over the hole your retaining pin was in. Push/pull it out and every thing will come apart.B)Pull the outer barrel back and down and the sling mount and barrel tip will fall out.C) Now there is a metal sleeve on the inside of top peice.

A)

B)

C)

Now for the bolt dissasembly. There are 3 screws along the back of the bolt. One on the left side, one long one on the top, and another short one on the right. Take these out and you will have a peice that slides out of the metal bolt. I will not get into taking the valve assembly apart. Only take this apart if nessasary. If you need instructions PM me.

Lower Reciever:

I am painting my lower reciever right now, so I reassembled the lower without the acual body, and only the parts inside. It's a lot easier to see what must be done to take it apart.

First, you must take out the fire selector switch. This is done by using a flat headed screwdriver to pull up the spring that keeps everything tight and together. Pull the fire selector switch out by making the switch arrow point up, which will let you get a grip to pull it. With the spring up, pull it off the notch. Pull it all the way out, and reasemble everything out side how it was in the gun.

The spring will be pushing up on the pin, keeping it in place. You will have to bend the spring down to get it off the ridge. I did this by putting the flatish retainer pin part in over the spring in the retainer pin hole, twist it to make the flat part vertical, and push through to the wide part. Now get a hammer and a pin or nail to push the pin through and out.

Now the trigger assembly should come loose and pop out.

Now the only thing holding the metal frame in the reciever is the safety and the retractable stock button.
Push out the little pin that keeps the knob on. Pull everything out, being sure you dont loose the little ball. Now push in the stock button and slide the metal frame out.

Done.
I will add the barrel and hopup unit disassembly guide soon.

JTP
« Last Edit: March 12, 2006, 11:45:58 AM by Jdog »

Jdog

• Captain
  • Part Mac Customizer, Part Genius
    • View Profile
    • Shorty USA
Re: How To Take Apart A KWA Mac 11
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2006, 11:49:14 PM »

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.207 seconds with 26 queries.