Home Forums Reviews Classifieds Gallery Chat Calendar Store Map Player Map Links
Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Needed: Cheep Realistic m4s for making videos - function doesnt matter  (Read 1093 times)

the roob

• General
  • Graphic Designer, Tampa Florida.
    • View Profile
    • the many makings of maker

Hey guys I'm gearing up to make some videos this summer and I need a squad of dummy m4s that will look realistic (accurate model m4, then will be covered with tons of paint camo weathering etc)  but  wont break the bank (I need 5 of them). 

The performance doesnt matter in the slightest, they just need to look decent from midrange and not disintegrate while we film in the mangroves getting them wet and nasty (dont want to harm good airsoft guns in the process)

Ideal would be m4a1s (no rails) for early 90's US special forces look. any suggestions would be appreciated, I have been scrounging all the boneyards online (asgi airsoftatlanta evike) and also been turned away from "rubber duck" dummy training sellers (they dont sell prop/toy/replica guns to the public?? dummy is right)

Also open to just buying up 5 broken m4s from people who cant get rid of them if you know of any.

XavierMace

• I do like pie
  • Global Moderator
  • General
  • ASR Staff and ICS M4 Guru
    • View Profile
    • The homepage of XavierMace

Airsplat has three of these in their boneyard:

All less than $15 each.  Plus they also have a few Well GBBR M4's and some other AEG M4's in there.  They are a bit pricier, but still all under $100 each.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.08 seconds with 26 queries.